In Southeastern Massachusetts you know the seasons are changing when cranberry bogs are flooded and harvest is underway. Red, tart little berries rise to the surface and are wrangled into submission. More than just the quiet hero of Thanksgiving dinner, we found some cranberry inspired handmade products that celebrate the boldness of this little berry...
1. Custom made, scented, winter berry holiday wreath by WildRidge Wreaths in Idaho.
2. Crimson Cross-Back Kitchen Apron by Studiopatró in San Francisco.
3. Cranberrylicious hand stamped, vintage serving spoon by Sycamore Hill in Kentucky.
4. Apple and Cranberry Preserves by Quince & Apple in Wisconsin.
5. Handmade Porcelain Pitcher by Three Rays' Pottery in Washington.